- Illinois Supreme Court Recognizes Privacy Tort and Holds Employer Liable Under Agency Law, Littler ASAP, Nov 2012
- Treatise on the Family and Medical Leave Act, ABA, 2008-2013 (Contributing Editor)
- Non-competes in the Electronic Workplace: Solicitation in the Age of Social Media, Aug 2012 (Speaker and Author)
- Beyond the Class Ramifications of Dukes, Law 360, Jul 2011 (co-author)
- Treatise on Employee Mobility, Restrictive Covenants, and Trade Secrets, ABA, 2011 (Editor for Seventh Circuit chapter)
- Social Media – Using It For Litigation, IICLE 14th Annual Labor and Employment Law Update (Speaker and Author)
- Chicago Bar Association’s Magazine, CBA Record – “Preparing For Unprecedented
- Absenteeism In The Wake Of H1N1: ‘I’m Not Coming In Today.’” (September 2009)
- Cross Border Practice: Protecting The Class – Reconciling Gulf Oil With The Realities Of The Workplace” for the Practicing Law Institute’s Litigating Employment Discrimination Claims (30th Annual) June 2008 Book
- The Sarbanes-Oxley Act: Accounting for Corporate Corruption? 15 Loyola Consumer Law Review 33 (2002).
Your Employment Solutions Expert
Ethan G. Zelizer
is a nationally respected employment and labor law attorney, senior certified human resources professional and a certified labor relations professional, based in Chicago, Illinois. Ethan has extensive experience working with both management and employees.
He has extensive experience representing and advising employers in various industries including financial services, aerospace, manufacturing, and food distribution, in all aspects of
labor and employment law. He regularly appears before federal and state courts, federal arbitration panels, Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), and the Illinois Department of Human Rights, and the Human Rights Commission.